The data controller for this website is Louisa Westwood (“We”, “Us”, “Our”), Suite 23, Fifth Floor, 63/66 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8LE. You can contact the data controller at [email protected]
Your Personal Data & How it is Used
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information in a limited number of ways, including:
- your name/email/telephone – to respond to any questions/contact from you.
- your name/address/email/telephone – to deliver products to you/your address that you wish to purchase.
- your name/email – to send you marketing emails if you sign up to this service. If you would like to stop receiving marketing messages from Us at any time, you can do so by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in Our newsletter email, or by contacting Us directly on the Contact page of this website.
- information about your device, such as operating system, browser and location – to serve a number of purposes, including helping to keep this website secure and helping to diagnose any problems that might arise; and to provide Us with information about how Our website is used, such as what countries Our visitors are browsing from, and what pages are the most popular. The data gathered is anonymous and cannot be used to identify individual users.
Your personal information will never be shared with third parties for marketing purposes and will not be used by Us for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
In accordance with UK and European law under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have numerous rights in regards to the personal data We hold about you, including:
- Right to confirmation – you have the right to know if We hold personal data that concerns you.
- Right to access – you have the right to view and to obtain a copy of any personal data We hold that concerns you.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to the correction of any inaccuracies within the personal data We hold that concerns you.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to have your personal data removed from Our systems.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact Us using the Contact page on this website.